Saturday 4 May 2013

Gingham Style






Okay so the attempt of my hair being dyed silver.. Okay it went yellow. The silver wasn't dark enough to stick to my hair :-( I'm getting it done again on Monday with darker silver, although I've received quite a few compliments and my friends are telling me to stay this colour, argh?! I really don't know what to do.

I bought these gingham pants from Matalan last week, their size 8 are very generous because they're huge on me! Also I love my new choker from eBay, it's got a cute half moon on it, i'm a choker addict now i've ordered about 3 off eBay! Sorry this is a really quick and short post, i'm kind of rushing. But i'm starting to use tumblr a lot more now so if you ask questions i'll happily answer them :-): pretty-lilac.tumblr.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment